- Thursday, 13. February 2020
- 09:00 - 17:00
- CHF 990
- Atlassian Jira Service Desk
Atlassian Jira Service Desk – Level 2 – Backend
How do I properly and systematically set up a service desk? How do I design efficient processes and define meaningful Service Level Agreements (SLAs)? For which additional use cases can I use Jira Service Desk? All these and many more questions are answered together in the Jira Service Desk Core User Training. After the training you will receive a certificate and access to the LinkedIn group generativ:alumni, where you can ask questions that arise after your training and exchange information with other participants.
These topics are on the agenda:
- Customization and configuration of the Helpdesk.
- Creation and setup of new service desk processes.
- Creation and configuration of different types of customer requests.
- Creation of automation rules, creation of queues.
- Usage of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Definition of Service Level Agreements.
- Linking and building a knowledge database.
- Introduction to blueprints of generativ
- Questions & Answers on topics that have arisen.
- Curiosity and presence.
- Content from the level 1 training you either bring with you or book your appointment directly here.
09.00 – 09:15 Welcome
09.15 – 12:00 Morning Session
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch sponsored by generativ
13:00 – 16:30 Afternoon Session
16:30 – 17:00 Q&A
- Individual care in a small group concept
- Bring your own device.
- Training in German, English on request
- Training material in English
There is only one thing that is more expensive than service in the long run, no service.
freely after John F. Kennedy