- Thursday, 23. January 2020
- 09:00 - 17:00
- CHF 950
- Atlassian Jira Software
Atlassian Jira Software – Level 2 – Ascent
Here we build on the basics that you have learned in basic training or already bring from your practical experience. Together we slip into the roles Manager, Project Manager, SCRUM-Master and Product Owner. This tells us what options the tool offers for each role. A practical example will show you how to map a large project in Jira and implement it with your team. On top you can take practical tips and tricks with you to quickly and effectively estimate effort and deadlines. After the training you will receive a certificate and access to the LinkedIn group generativ:alumni, where you can ask questions that arise after your training and exchange information with other participants.
These topics are on the agenda:
- Introduction to agile project planing with Jira Software.
- Use of SCRUM & KANBAN Boards.
- What design options do I have?
- Which method suits my project?
- Sprint planning, setup and wrap up.
- Use of versions and components.
- Creating milestones.
- How do I set up projects in Jira that fit my organizational form?
- Do we use a project or team structure?
- Project administration including access concepts.
- Task planning and resource management in Jira.
- Use of the Jira time recording system.
- Creation of project reports and dashboards.
- Tips and tricks for creating a meaningful Work Breakdown Structure.
- Questions & Answers on topics that have arisen.
- Curiosity and presence.
- Content from level 1 training, which you either bring along or book directly here.
09.00 – 09:15 Welcome
09.15 – 12:00 Morning Session
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch sponsored by generativ
13:00 – 16:30 Afternoon Session
16:30 – 17:00 Q&A
- Individual care in a small group concept
- Bring your own device.
- Training in German, English on request
- Training material in English
When the wind of change blows, some build walls and others windmills.