- Thursday, 6. February 2020
- 09:00 - 17:00
- CHF 990
- Atlassian Jira Service Desk
Atlassian Jira Service Desk – Level 1 – Frontend
At Jira Service Desk Basic Training, we provide you with the basic know-how of the Jira Service Desk, the tools of the trade for your customer service. Practical examples will show you how to quickly and efficiently answer customer inquiries, keep track of open tickets and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and build a knowledge base step by step. After the training you will receive a certificate and access to the LinkedIn group generativ:alumni, where you can ask questions that arise after your training and exchange information with other participants.
These topics are on the agenda:
- Introduction to Jira Service Desk
- Introduction to Service Level Agreements and their use
- Processing of tickets in the Service Desk
- Administration of users and customers
- Use and expansion of the knowledge database
- Communication via Service Desk
- How do I communicate with my colleagues?
- Which communication paths do I have to my customer?
- Use of the integrated reporting functions
- Curiosity and presence.
09.00 – 09:15 Welcome
09.15 – 12:00 Morning Session
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch sponsored by generativ
13:00 – 16:30 Afternoon Session
16:30 – 17:00 Q&A
- Individual care in a small group concept
- Bring your own device.
- Training in German, English on request
- Training material in English
If you’re not curious, you won’t know.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe