- Thursday, 9. January 2020
- 09:00 - 17:00
- CHF 990
- Atlassian Jira Software
Atlassian Jira Software – Level 1 – Approach
In this training you will learn all the basics you need for your daily work with Jira. In different scenarios you slip into different roles and get a comprehensive insight into all basic functions. In addition, you will receive many Best practice tips and tricks to efficiently integrate Jira into your everyday life. After the training you will receive a certificate and access to the LinkedIn group generativ:alumni, where you can ask questions that arise after your training and exchange information with other participants.
These topics are on the agenda:
- What can Jira Software do for me and and what can I do with Jira Software?
- User Interface Basics
- Creation, processing and adaptation of tasks (JIRA Issues)
- Processing an Issue Using a Workflow
- Search and find in Jira by filter
- Create, save and manage filters
- Introduction to the Jira Query Language
- Introduction to Boards
- How are they used?
- How to create and edit them?
- What to look for in the configuration?
- How do I work according to the Kanban method in Jira?
- Introduction to Dashboard
- What’s a Dashboard?
- How to create and edit it?
- What possibilities does the configuration offer me?
- Questions & Answers on topics that have arisen.
- Curiosity and presence.
09.00 – 09:15 Welcome
09.15 – 12:00 Morning Session
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch sponsored by generativ
13:00 – 16:30 Afternoon Session
16:30 – 17:00 Q&A
- Individual care in a small group concept
- Bring your own device.
- Training in German, English on request
- Training material in English
And suddenly, you know:
It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of the beginning.