- Thursday, 16. January 2020
- 09:00 - 17:00
- CHF 990
- Atlassian Confluence
Atlassian Confluence – Level 1 – Flow
In this training you will learn how to create, structure and layout pages in Confluence. In addition, you will learn about macros that will make your everyday life easier and are very helpful in teamwork. After this course you know the basics and can use Confluence effectively and meaningfully. After the training you will receive a certificate and access to the LinkedIn group generativ:alumni, where you can ask questions that arise after your training and exchange information with other participants.
These topics are on the agenda:
- Introduction to Confluence
- What can I do with Confluence?
- How do I improve my team collaboration with Confluence?
- Use Confluence Spaces
- How do I create and edit a page?
- How can I customize the hierarchies of the pages?
- How can I navigate, search and save favorites in Confluence?
- How do I systematically include attachments and images?
- Team collaboration
- Presentation of the most important macros
- Use and creation of templates
- Creation of Jira-Issues in Confluence
- Manage access permissions and schemes on the pages
- Linking and integration of other file formats
- How do I import and export Word files?
- How do I extract PDFs?
- Questions & Answers on topics that have arisen.
- Curiosity and presence.
09.00 – 09:15 Welcome
09.15 – 12:00 Morning Session
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch sponsored by generativ
13:00 – 16:30 Afternoon Session
16:30 – 17:00 Q&A
- Individual care in a small group concept
- Bring your own device.
- Training in German, English on request
- Training material in English
Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success.